Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my first day writing a blog.. its hard actually.. i've got no story at first.. hmm, now i've got something to tell.. unhappy day is today.. i've watched my latest result.. 4 of 7 subjects..pewh.. hardbroken.. total disaster..hmm,but not bad at all..its just it didnt reach what i expected actually.. btw,my bad.. been nagging by my dad n my mum.. its bad when my dad started to nagged at me.. its shows that im totally screw up dude.. he always cool and chill but today,unexpected act from him.. its usual if my mum nag at me,but dad??? scary,im in silent mode that time.. huh.. i've tried my best,hopefully i cant turn back but u know...hmm,no regret.. gonna face it.. hopefully other subjects are better.. try next sem.. hoho!
my grammar is broken but trying to improve.. hihi.. tata

No comments: