Sunday, September 2, 2012

duhh~~

is it hard to find a job or employers are only looking at physical appearance instead of talent.. wallaaa.. i've been for interview for 4 times but not even 1.. did i make a wrong choice of job preferences?? i hate working in the office, i want to do fieldwork.. most of my friend just need 1 interview and they get it, but they will be working in office mostly.. why is it hard for me????? why me?? i need to be a breadwinner, i have parents and siblings than depends on me.. i couldnt stay still and living like this. i need a job!! argh.. stress out.. going crazy, please help me to keep being sane and normal by saying 'you got the job, plz come and work for us'!!!! waaaaa....   T_T 

mode: short of money and couldnt attend interview outside johor anymore, i'll be dissappointed again.................................................

No comments: