Monday, December 1, 2008

a bored n bored day

i manage to figure out how to make my blog better..hihi.. thankz to my friends mr. goyang gerudi, cik bopi.. hihi.. dont get angry u have been interframe by me.. huhu.. during my holiday i do nothing than sleeping,eating, buzz people in ym,sending email, leave comments at my pal pages n so many things that i couldnt resist to do.. especially disturbing people.. make them feeling cant get rid of me.. huhu.. i've watched my latest result, senarai tampalan only.. its quite hmm..dunno la.. but im hoping my fortran will not making me being scold by my mum..hihi!
n by my dad also because im quite scared when my lovely dad turn into an evil daddy which is will making me more than freaking out or upset..huhu.. aish..im not happy with this sem break..
all my friends are having difficulties in many ways such as financial n not at home.. i only hang out with some of my friends n not all of them.. i really wish that i could hang out with all of them..
for now im hoping that my result is in dean list..amin..which is a dream that hardly to be fulfilled..hihi.. god im begging to u to help me.. i hope i make the cut n being listed.. hmm~~~~

No comments: