Friday, December 12, 2008

pemandu pelancong

adik sepupu aku datang uma.. so bawak la die jln2 ronda2 jb.. cuti2 malaysia la kate kn..
well,she just past her hell exam weeks.. taking her spm this year.. biase la kn lepas exam mesti la nk enjoy2.. jadi dengan bangga nyer ak n satu family ak bawak la die jalan2 ikut giliran..
on the first day she arrived, my sister took her to plaza angsana.. hang out n window shopping of course.. well, they also buy some girls stuff.. on the next day, adni n aqilah my little sister, my brother, my cousin n me, took her to city square,danga bay n zoo.. hehe.. which is the most tired day i had in this week but enjoyable.. watching movie, twilight.. a romantic n horror movie... but i like the story so much.. really enjoy it.. on the same day, i took her to have a look around my neighbourhood places n of course im riding my dad bike.. hehe.. lame tu x bwk moto,pas gak gian ak nk ronda2 n menghirup udara atas moto.. a day after yesterday, my dad, adni n azam took her to stulang laut n the zon.. maybe they go there to taste the steamboat there.. n have a load off.. that all for now.. my family part time job as tourist guide will be officially end on sunday.. tomorrow my sister n me will take her to go around jb again..location still not being decided yet..
will think about it tonight.. hi~~~~

1 comment:

it's all about life... said...

waahh!!!...bgs2...i'll hire u as my tourist guide 4 next sem ok cik azi...yp xd gaji r...ha3